1. Kindness is everything.
2. If someone looks like she has the “perfect” life, you don’t know her well enough. All of us face hardships, and all of us have strengths and weaknesses.
3. Sometimes the nature photos I took this year are indistinguishable from the ones I took last year. That’s okay. It makes me feel peaceful to look at them and I enjoy the time spent taking them.
4. Wow, kids grow fast!
5. When your kid is giving his/her best on the soccer field in the pouring rain, “Good job!” is one of the few appropriate things to say.
6. Birthday parties are for the birthday child and his friends, not mom.
7. I’m eternally grateful for the chance to spend time with my family.
Linking up to: